Friday, January 2, 2009

Emmanisms



Our daughter Emma is constantly keeping us entertained by the way she sees things:) Now I realize that you have to know her to get the humor in some of these comments.

"Mommy mommy, look outside I have a surprise for you! The snow is melting!" This is after a week of snow.

"Mommy your legs looks kind of puffy at the top."

"Can I get one of those rings in my chin...you know like what really cool girls have?"

"Mom, I just have to tell you that you are my favorite mom."

Emma: "Mommy I can't wait to grow up so I can move out."
Me: "Well Emma who will you live with then?"
Emma: "Well, I guess I'll get some kids."
Me: "You need a husband first."
Emma: (Thoughtful for a moment) "How did you find Daddy?"




Emma: "Azzie says that I love Ryder" (the 5 year old neighbor boy)
Daddy: "Well Emma, you're not allowed to have a boyfriend you know."
Emma: "I know Dad, he's not my boyfriend. I just loooove him."
Daddy: "Well, I guess that's okay."
Emma: "I think I'm going to marry JT though. He likes to wrestle more."
Daddy: "But Emma, I'll be so sad when you leave us."
Emma: "Da-ad, I have to get married so I have someone to help me have a baby."
Me: "Emma, how will your husband help you?"
Emma: thinks for a moment "Well, I guess if I have 2 babies, he can hold one while I'm having the other one."




More to come...




3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL She cracks me up!!! Love me some Emma! =D

Christoferson Clan said...

That is sooo great....needed a little Emma today to make my day bright and cheery! :-) missing you guys....

barefootmommy said...

awww... she's a sweetheart! levi is still insisting to me that he is going to marry his friend Rachel, even though she told him to find someone else!