Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kids in costumes







We had a great time for Haloween. We went trick or treating in a neighborhood down the road and the girls got loads of candy. Now I just have to find a good hiding place.

I hope you all had a happy haloween. Who else is not ready to see Christmas decorations everywhere?

Love, Jewel

P.S. Can you guess who the girls were dressed as??? Emma can't really be seen so I'll just tell you she was Laura from Little House on the Prairie. That was kind of a last minute one.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oooohhhh, creepy! Soooo, is Ahzi (sp?) a dead princess or something? I'm guessing Shariah is Lucy? Very cute! Ruby is Raggedy Ann. What was Braeden? They're all very cute!

Jewel said...

Close, Azi was a dead prom queen. I wasn't that excited about the idea and I tried suggesting she be a beauty queen who won and forgot to wear her waterproof mascara, but she was insistant on being dead.