Thursday, September 4, 2008

A day at the park

This has been a busy week. Ahzryia and Shariah started school on Tuesday. Azzie is in middle school and loves it. I think it was scarier for Bill and me. Shariah started 4th grade and loves her teacher because she lets the class chew gum during reading time.

Tonight is Emma's preschool orientation and she'll start on Monday. She's happy to have Shariah's basketball coach as her teacher and her best friend JT will be in her class.

I think Ruby and Brayden are going to enjoy their own special mommy time.

Today, the little ones and I, along with Gramma, went to the park and had a really fun time. Here are some adorable pictures. Yes, I am so lucky to have such cute kids:)
















2 comments:

Christoferson Clan said...

cute pictures!! Miss you guys. I am seriously working on getting your CD's to you. SOOO, sorry it has taken so long!

Can't wait to have a visit?? :-)

barefootmommy said...

i haven't been on your blog in forever! gorgeous photos!~ I hope you get your camera!